VESUVIO D.O.C. PIEDIROSSO “LEALI DELL’ANGELO“
- Typology:DOC Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio (Denomination of Controlled Origin)
- Grape mix:Piedirosso
- Alcoholic content:14%
- Production area:Vesuvio
- System of cultivation:Espalier with spurred cordon pruning
- Yield per hectare:80 t / ha
- Altitude:500 metres
- Vinification:Picked by hand in boxes, it i softly pressed and fermented cold at a controlled temperature in steel. Ageing in small barriques for twelve months and a year in bottles.
- Pairings:We recommend it with fish, summer fruit, hard cheeses.