LACRYMA CHRISTI DELVEUVIO ROSSO
- Typology:DOC Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio (Denomination of controlled origin)
- Grape mix:85% Piedirosso e 15% Aglianico
- Alcoholic content:13%
- Production area:Vesuvio
- System of cultivation:Espalier with spurred cordon pruning
- Yield per hectare:80 t / ha
- Altitude:500 metres
- Vinification:Picked by hand in boxes, it is softly pressed and fermented cold at a controlled temperature in steel.
- Pairings:We recommend it with fish, summer fruit, hard cheeses.