GRAGNANO DELLA PENISOLA SORRENTINA
- Typology:DOC Gragnano della Penisola Sorrentina (Denomination of Controlled Origin)
- Grape mix:Olivella – Piedirosso
- Alcoholic content:11,50%
- Production area:Gragnano and Pimonte
- System of cultivation:Espalier with spurred cordon pruning
- Yield per hectare:85 t / ha
- Altitude:600 metres
- Vinification:Picked by hand in boxes, it is softly pressed and fermented cold at a controlled temperature in steel.
- Pairings:We recommend it with fish, summer fruit, hard cheeses.