Vesuvio D.O.C. Piedirosso
Red wine, with a complex nose and an evident scent of red fruit, such as black currant and blackberry. Mineral notes, a floral aroma, such as wisteria complete the aromatic bouquet. On the palate the tannins are soft, fine and fresh with a mineral and spicy finish.
- Typology: DOC Vesuvio (Denomination of controlled origin)
- Grape mix: 100% Piedirosso
- Alcoholic content: 12%
- Production area: Vesuvio
- System of cultivation: Espalier with spurred cordon pruning
- Yield per hectare: 80 t / ha
- Altitude:500 metres
- Vinification: Picked by hand in boxes, it is softly pressed and fermented cold at a controlled temperature in steel.
No customer reviews for the moment.