Lacryma Christi Del Vesuvio Rosso
Intense and brilliant red, lively and bursting like the fire of Vesuvius. Pleasant, it smells of red fruit and aromatic spices. Dry, savory, mineral flavor with a harmonious, complex and full-bodied aroma.
- Typology: DOC Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio (Denomination of controlled origin)
- Grape mix: 85% Piedirosso e 15% Aglianico
- Alcoholic content: 13%
- Production area: Vesuvio
- System of cultivation: Espalier with spurred cordon pruning
- Yield per hectare: 80 t / ha
- Altitude: 500 metres
- Vinification: Picked by hand in boxes, it is softly pressed and fermented cold at a controlled temperature in steel.
No customer reviews for the moment.