Gragnano Della Penisola Sorrentina
The wine is ruby red in color and has a scent of violets and berries. Sweet, sparkling taste.
- Typology: DOC Gragnano della Penisola Sorrentina (Denomination of Controlled Origin)
- Grape mix: Olivella – Piedirosso
- Alcoholic content: 11,50%
- Production area: Gragnano and Pimonte
- System of cultivation: Espalier with spurred cordon pruning
- Yield per hectare: 85 t / ha
- Altitude: 600 metres
- Vinification: Picked by hand in boxes, it is softly pressed and fermented cold at a controlled temperature in steel.
No customer reviews for the moment.