- Typology: IGT Aglianico del Beneventano (Typical Geographic Identification)
- Grape mix: Aglianico
- Alcoholic content: 13%
- Production area: Province of Benevento
- System of cultivation: Espalier with spurred cordon pruning
- Yield per hectare: 70 t / ha
- Altitude: 300 metres
- Vinification: Picked by hand in boxes, it is softly pressed and fermented cold at a controlled temperature in steel. Upon first racking the wine is put into steel silos to mature and then placed into bottles for ageing.
No customer reviews for the moment.