Intense red with bright reflections, it shows notes of red fruit, from blackberry to ripe plum. It is decisive, intense, rich to the palate, with evident but soft tannins, the finish is long and persistent.
- Typology: IGT Aglianico del Beneventano (Typical Geographic Identification)
- Grape mix: Aglianico
- Alcoholic content: 13%
- Production area: Province of Benevento
- System of cultivation: Espalier with spurred cordon pruning
- Yield per hectare: 70 t / ha
- Altitude: 300 metres
- Vinification: Picked by hand in boxes, it is softly pressed and fermented cold at a controlled temperature in steel. Upon first racking the wine is put into steel silos to mature and then placed into bottles for ageing.
No customer reviews for the moment.