- Typology: IGT Aglianico del Beneventano (Typical Geographic Identification)
- Grape mix:Aglianico
- Alcoholic content:13%
- Production area:Province of Benevento
- System of cultivation:Espalier with spurred cordon pruning
- Yield per hectare:70 t / ha
- Altitude:300 metres
- Vinification:Picked by hand in boxes, it is softly pressed and fermented cold at a controlled temperature in steel. Upon first racking the wine is put into steel silos to mature and then placed into bottles for ageing.
- Pairings:We recommend it with fish, summer fruit, hard cheeses..